At Drumsheugh Baths Club we have a wide range of relaxing or therapeutic treatments available for our members. Our highly experienced practitioners will deliver a customised treatment to suit your particular needs, so whether you are looking to relax tense muscles, just feel pampered, or sort out a few aches and pains, then we have something for you.
- Reflexology: helps reduce stress and tension, improves circulation and lymphatic flow, aids the unblocking of nerve impulses and generally helps the body to function normally.
- Thai Foot Massage: offers similar benefits to reflexology but is a massage of the lower legs and feet that involves hands on stretching and massage.
- ‘Natural Face Lift’ Massage: this massage is more than just a beauty treatment as it helps improve health and wellbeing. Benefits include deep relaxation, reduced symptoms of stress, improved skin tone and helps boost the immune system.
- Therapeutic Massage: a very effective form of massage which can help with reducing pain and swelling, reduce anxiety and help with relaxation, improve sleep and generally boost the immune system.
- Remedial and Sports Massage: this type of massage can help ease painful symptoms resulting from postural problems, accidents, sporting injuries, repetitive overuse injuries, operations, general aches and pains, and osteoathritis.
- Hot Stone Massage: a very relaxing massage which boosts circulation and causes muscles to soften and relax, allowing the therapist to give a deep but very comfortable treatment.
Bookings should be made with staff team or by telephoning 0131 225 2200.